Saturday, October 1, 2011

Keep Busy - The Secret of Happiness


The secret of being miserable is to have the leisure to bother about whether you are happy or not.

My friends often ask me:" Are you happy?" But before I give my answer, they often talk on and on for their annoying trifles- the naught child; irresponsible husband; hard-fisted mother-in law......

In most of the case, these are the "desperate housewives", who are surrounded by the above-mentioned trifles everyday.

Then I will give them my answer:" i can not say i am much happier than you, but obviously i am so busy that I do not have enough time to think whether i am happy or not."

Dear friends, if you think you are not happy, then please follow me: just spit your hands, and get busy, your blood will start circulating; your mind will start ticking, and pretty soon, this whole positive upsurge of life in your body will dive worry from your mind.

If you are working at home as the " desperate housewives", then just change your way of living a little bit. Try to get busy with other things, such as to cultivate your hobbies, or go out for a walking with your child, or have some drinks with a good friend, all these will keep you busy, and also makes your happy. Since when you are busy, you have no time to think whether you are happy or not, but just enjoy the things you are doing.

Keep busy, that is the secret for happiness! Everyone can afford the cheapest kind of medicine there is on this earth and one of the best!




[http://www.tosohu.com]




No comments:

Post a Comment